Payson, AZ Clinic
You have enough going on in your life – menopause symptoms shouldn’t be an extra problem. If you’re over 40 and ready to reclaim the energy, mood, and vitality you used to have, you’re in the right place! Schedule a free consultation to learn WHY bio-identical hormones are the best choice to optimize your hormones.
Located at 126 E Main St in the Glaser Medical Plaza, Suite A.
What Happens Next?
Becoming a patient at LoveJoy is a very simple process!
- It begins with an initial phone call with one of our New Patient Coordinators (Medical Assistants).
- If you are eligible, we can get you set up for a blood lab somewhere convenient for you – preferably at a LoveJoy Clinic.
- Our Medical Assistant/Patient Coordinator will explain everything about what we do here and how we can assist you.
- Lab results take about 24 to 48 business hours for women – approximately 2 to 5 days for men. We will make a preliminary appointment based upon your lab return with one of our Providers.
- You will come back for an in-person provider consultation to review your labs. This is a medical consultation to help you understand and decide if Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy is right for you.
Ready to get started? Click on the “Book with Payson” button below and pick a date and time to get started.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Book your consultation
Hello! Thank you for your interest in LoveJoy Hormone Clinic of Payson and taking the first step on your optimized hormone journey!
- Let’s get started by booking an eligibility phone call with one of our medical assistants (Patient Coordinators).
- Your initial appointment is patient background phone call.
- If you are eligible for our services, they will set you up for a blood lab at any place convenient to you (including our clinic).
- Once we know you have your labs completed, we will then set you up with a FREE hormone expert provider consultation to discuss your lab results.
Our Payson Staff
Each person on our Payson team was chosen for their experience, compassion, and commitment to making your health a priority. We look forward to meeting you and supporting you throughout your BHRT journey.
Paula Nelson, NP-C
Paula leads our Payson team and has many years experience in nursing and the medical field. She is an expert in hormone therapy and weight loss for both men and women. She is highly experienced in family internal medicine.
Michele is our New Patient Coordinator. She is also a certified Medical Assistant with many years of experience in the field of Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy. Personally and medically, she has a lot of knowledge in BHRT.
Joy Melby, NP-C
Joy is our Medical Director and co-founder of LoveJoy Clinic. She has over 20 years experience in Nursing and is an expert in hormone replacement therapy, weight loss, diabetes and family internal medicine.
Payson Hormone Therapy Experts for Men and Women
“As hormone replacement therapy providers, we just love when our patients discover the benefits of what we do! It is why we do what we do!” ~Joy Melby
We are LoveJoy Hormone Clinic or (LoveJoy Clinic LLC). We were established on May 1, 2019 by owners Jon and Joy Melby. Since that time, our clinic has grown exponentially and we launched our second location in Payson, A. Our goal is to provide excellent care for our patients so they feel the way we do (all the time) via Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT).
Men and women are searching for natural ways to feel better and haven’t yet discovered BHRT. We’re here to share the solution with as many men and women as possible.
How to Get Started
Improving your hormone health doesn’t have to be complicated. We’ve created a variety of resources to make it as simple as possible to choose the right treatment method and feel confident that you are in control of your body.
- Click the button below to download our free e-book (the best first step)
- Next, schedule a phone call with one of our Medical Assistants.
- If you are eligible, our MA will schedule a time for your hormone levels to be tested. (*There is a fee for the required blood labs.)
- Once the results are in, our MA (New Patient Coordinator) will schedule you for a hormone expert consultation with one of our providers.
- The provider will review your results with you both scientifically and anecdotally so you will know where your hormones are at.
- If you choose to proceed with the hormone therapy, it will only take a few minutes.
The e-book is free, so there’s no pressure. Grab your copy today and don’t waste another day feeling less than you should.