Chandler, AZ Clinic
Hey Chandler and Phoenix Area! We are thrilled to be in the neighborhood!
You have enough going on in your life – hormones shouldn’t be one of them. If you’re over 40 and ready to reclaim the energy, mood, and vitality you used to have, you’re in the right place. We’ll help you understand WHY bio-identical hormones are the best choice to optimize your hormones and walk you through each step of the process.
Our team is looking forward to meeting you, in the office or around town. Stop by and say hi anytime.
Located at 4925 S Alma School Rd, Suite 2 in the Fulton Ranch Marketplace.
Book your consultation
Hello! Thank you for your interest in LoveJoy Hormone Clinic of Payson and taking the first step on your optimized hormone journey!
- Let’s get started by booking an eligibility phone call with one of our medical assistants (Patient Coordinators).
- Your initial appointment is patient background phone call.
- If you are eligible for our services, they will set you up for a blood lab at any place convenient to you (including our clinic).
- Once we know you have your labs completed, we will then set you up with a FREE hormone expert provider consultation to discuss your lab results.
What Happens Next?
Becoming a patient at LoveJoy is a very simple process!
- It begins with an initial phone call with one of our New Patient Coordinators (Medical Assistants).
- If you are eligible, we can get you set up for a blood lab somewhere convenient for you – preferably at a LoveJoy Clinic.
- Our Medical Assistant/Patient Coordinator will explain everything about what we do here and how we can assist you.
- Lab results take about 24 to 48 business hours for women – approximately 2 to 5 days for men. We will make a preliminary appointment based upon your lab return with one of our Providers.
- You will come back for an in-person provider consultation to review your labs. This is a medical consultation to help you understand and decide if Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy is right for you.
Ready to get started? Click on the Book Consultation button below and pick date and time to get started.
We are looking forward to meeting with you soon!
Each person on our Chandler team was chosen for their experience, compassion, and commitment to making your health a priority. We look forward to meeting you and supporting you throughout your BHRT journey.
Debbie Bartine, NP-C
Debbie has many years experience in nursing, hormone therapy and weight loss for men and women. Debbie is experienced in pediatrics and family internal medicine.
Amelia Zamora, NP-C
Amelia is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with expert experience in pain management, sleep disorders, and family medicine.
Joy Melby, NP-C
Joy is our Medical Director and co-founder of LoveJoy Clinic. She has over 20 years experience in Nursing and is an expert in hormone replacement therapy, weight loss, diabetes, and family internal medicine.
Kristen is our Chandler based Medical Assistant and certified Phlebotomist. Kristen is also our New Patient Coordinator.
Kristen is an expert in her field!
Juan is our Technical Operations Manager and is responsible for ensuring all of our clinics are as efficient as possible.
Melissa is our Front Office Manager. She is one of the first persons you will meet when you visit our clinic. She is responsible for making your visit the best as it possibly can be.
Hormone Therapy Experts for Men and Women
“As hormone replacement therapy providers, we just love when our patients discover the benefits of what we do! It is why we do what we do!” ~Joy Melby
We are LoveJoy Hormone Clinic or (LoveJoy Clinic LLC). We were established on May 1, 2019 by owners Jon and Joy Melby. Since that time, our clinic has grown exponentially and we launched our second location in Payson, Az. Our goal is to provide excellent care for our patients so they feel the way we do (all the time) via Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT).
Men and women are searching for natural ways to feel better and haven’t yet discovered BHRT. We’re here to share the solution with as many men and women as possible.
How to Get Started
Improving your hormone health doesn’t have to be complicated. We’ve created a variety of resources to make it as simple as possible to choose the right treatment method and feel confident that you are in control of your body.
- Click the Free e-Book Button to download our free e-book (the best first step)
- Next, schedule a phone call with one of our Medical Assistants.
- Our MA will schedule a time for your hormone levels will be tested via blood labs. (*There is a fee for the required blood labs.)
- Next, our MA will set a consultation with one of our expert hormone providers who will explain your specific hormonal needs scientifically and acecdotally.
- If you choose to move forward with hormone therapy services, our provider can do so that day in just a matter of minutes. Discover with no obligation how we can help you.
The e-book is free, so there’s no pressure. Grab your copy today and don’t waste another day feeling less than you should.